Services we offer
Delivery model is well equipped to help enterprises maximize the value from business-critical investments made in the past. IT departments of enterprises can leverage our expertise in a range of technical skills, deep domain understanding as well as a proven track record.
Della Consulting offers remote and on-site network support services that are pre-scheduled and proactive in order to support a maintained, growth-friendly IT environment.
Della Infotech enables its customers to leverage varied locations across the globe that provide optimized value for every component of delivery. Whether it is procuring the best skills, covering 24x7 service spread, lower cost of ownership or leveraging domain expertise, our model ensures that each of these objectives are met.
WEB DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION
To best meet our client's requirements, Della approaches its web/application development services from the client’s standpoint. We build custom solutions that are highly scalable, extensible by using the most popular web/application frameworks.
OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER
Recruitment assessment consulting
Advertisement planning and placement
Short-listing of candidates
Professional candidate management
Interview panel formation and training
Candidate screening & interviewing
- Della appoints a dedicated recruiter or recruiters based on the client's requirements.
- These recruiters will report directly to the client and to the account manager / senior recruiters at Della Infotech allowing evaluating the performance of the recruiters.
- Della recruiters have rich recruiting experience and are professionally trained for high quality recruitment delivering you instant high performance.
- RPO(Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solution involves the outsourcing of the entire recruiting function or process to an external service provider
Benifits at Della Infotech
- Cost Advantage - Reducing costs by improving operational efficiency and quality.
- Focus on Core Processes - Outsourcing helps in focusing the organizations energies on core tasks and leaving operations management to the outsourcing partner.
- Reduced Management Overhead - One of the most important motives for outsourcing is to reduce the effort expended on cost centers. By outsourcing, this effort can be localized