CLOUD WITH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE-CAN YOU IMAGINE??
Cloud computing has become an integral part of organizations today because of the benefits it offers to the digitally connected world. Cloud computing has helped organizations in more than one way; from getting rid of the heavy hardware to up-scaling and down-scaling whenever required, resulting in considerable savings of the organizations. Cloud computing market has grown exponentially over the years and is expected to grow at an even faster pace.
- One other reason behind the success of cloud computing is the flexibility it offers like, Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Download SVGPerfect for when you want to use just one icon as a vector on the desktop or in your own icon workflow. Artificial Intelligence is like an iceberg, there is a lot hidden than what is visible. The true potential of AI is yet to come out.
- Artificial Intelligence equips cloud computing with tremendous power. It enables machines to learn, think, act, and react like human beings.
- AI helps machines to analyze and learn from the historical data, identify patterns and make real-time decisions.
IBM AS 400
Our team of well-established IBM i (AS/400) system (Power System for IBM i) practice is combined with skilled System admin resources that help in managing complex and highly regulated IBM i (AS/400) environments for multiple customers across verticals such as Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Retail, Logistics, Media and Entertainment, Banking, Finance/Insurance etc.
Our IBM i (AS/400) Remote Infrastructure Management services enable customers reduce their IBM i (AS/400) administration support costs, while increasing service levels by covering the Administration support in various support models and support coverages in order to meet business requirements. Below are the details of our service offerings:
- L1, L2, L3 & SME level services
- Various Support models and Coverages
- Operations Control and Management
- Service Delivery and Support
- System and Security Administration
- Storage Management
- Configuration Management
- Capacity Management
- Performance Management
- Version, Firmware & Patch Management
- Incidents/Problem resolution
- Improvement & Performance Plan
- Backup & Restore Management
- Software installation, upgrades, and migrations that do not fall within Project      guidelines
- Media Management
- Printer Management
- Security Management